Click here to visit the WEF webpage to download copies of the camp brochure and application.
Attention 6th and 7th graders: Join the Empowered Youth Club.
Members will use their knowledge and creativity to develop a powerful Public Service Announcement to share with their peers. You can access the permission slip in the School Communication, Notices and Documents tab or by clicking here. Permission slips are due to Ms. D'Elia by Friday, May 1st.
- Become and effective communicator
- Learn to deal with stress
- Embrace your similarities and differences
- Become more assertive
- Tobacco/Drug/Alcohol prevention
- Enhance your social game
- Become a confidence decision maker
- Learn how advertisers manipulate consumers
The End-of-Year PARCC testing will be from Monday, April 27th to Thursday, May 7th. Please click here to view the grade-level-specific schedule.
As part of this month's 180 Days of AWesome, we will be collecting donations for Autism Awareness. Donations will be collected during lunch periods.
Give Blood. Give Life.
Our annual blood drive will take place on:
When: Thursday, April 30th
Where: AWMS Cafetorium from 3pm to 7pm
* Please contact Nancy Carlucci @ 973-389-2120 extension 14 to make an appointment
Come view the incredible art work of our talented Windows Arts students in
the AW Media Center on Wednesday, May 13th from 4pm to 8pm.
Click here to access information regarding cheerleading tryouts at Wayne Valley HS.