October date for parents:
- Learn to deal with stress
- Embrace your similarities and differences
- Become more assertive
- Tobacco/Drug/Alcohol Prevention
- Enhance your social game
- Learn how advertisers manipulate consumers
Our first marking period donations as part of 180 Days of AWesome will take place during the months of October and November. We will be collecting useful items that will be sent to our military overseas in time for the holiday season. AWMS participated in Operation Shoebox last year and it was a huge success. Click the icon to the left to access a list of suggested items. Students can bring the items to school and leave them in our collection bin in front of the first floor science rooms. We ask that donations be received by Tuesday, November 24th.
Sixth grade will have the opportunity to attend on Tuesday, October 20th.
Seventh grade students will have the opportunity to attend on Friday, October 23rd.
To access an electronic version of the permission slips, you can click here for 6th grade and here for 7th grade. Community Pass is accessible for each student's payment of $22. Payment and permission slips are due by Tuesday, October 13th. * You can click the icon above to access the West Point website.
Our first posted permission slips are for:
- Music Masters auditions on Thursday, September 17th with Ms. Sabatino.
- Robotics Club on Wednesday, October 7th with Mr. Heinbockel.
- AW School Musical on Monday, September 28th with Ms. Valencia.
- Mural Club on Wednesdays with Mr. Maher
- Intramural Club on Mondays and Wednesdays with Mrs. Bishop will begin in November
- Empowered Youth Club on Mondays with Ms. D'Elia will begin on November 2nd.